Tag Archives: man and the law


Published by:

In fact, the following happened: after the working day, Russian and Ukrainian, drank and ate, and they invited me to one of banglodeshtsev and poured him. In Conaty zaschel senior fellow banglodeshtsa and bluntly spoke against the custom of drinking alcoholic beverages, as banglodeshtsy mosulmane and drink they can not. I must say that he apparently in an insulting manner and his words fell on fertile soil is not, since the Russian refugee probably a lot like that in Uzbekistan. After thinking long, he took a metal pipe and went on the floor to search for the offender, broke with the one door after another. Long or a short is sought it, but eventually cracking the right door, he found her his abuser, and with it another five banglodeshtsev.

In view of the explicit numerical advantage, banglodeshtsy robbed of a metal pipe and struck her several blows as uninvited guests. In this case, was cut scalp and blood was shed. Here podeshel Ukrainian, took the wounded, bandaged him and put to bed. A banglodeshtsy were thinking what to do, because they have caused injury to local residents and that will morning analysis of the situation? Without thinking, they called the police and unanimously told the following: one banglodeshtsev walked down the hallway, he was approached two men, one of low growth and a young (Russian refugee), put a knife to her throat banglodeshtsa and demanded money, the second one was elderly and high (Ukrainian), he kicked in the stomach and also demanded money..

Canadian Embassy

Published by:

Does not pay child support, as transcribed in the account of his half of the apartment maintenance. That's how to negotiate? Maybe someone knows if we are to present themselves husband will go to Canada and say in three years we have citizenship, I I can pick up your child without this permit, or still need to take it? In addition, the Canadian Embassy in Kiev, requires a separate passport for the child, and this too should permit. Total two permits. Valerie Drop it apartment. So did my girlfriend, when they left. He does not need small money, but the apartment may bite. If you leave without the child, to his 18-year anniversary of you without the permission of her father not to take out.

Through the court issue is resolved by money (Too big). Magpie If seen at least once a year – meaning the rights of paternity does not deprive. And do not pay child support – do you agree? Hence, too, for the court is not an argument. But have read that there are cases where, for all the alimony and the child's court allow a child to go to 'place of residence of the mother. " Still depends on how old the child, sometimes he can tell the court, and it will take into account, with whom the child wants to live.

If you do not like the answer of one lawyer – go around a few. Mermaid About the Court – sometimes it's easier than to agree, and if the necessary factors are not so expensive. There was a case 3 years ago: there is no alimony, no education + witnesses who have confirmed that have not appeared and was not involved in the fate Child. Question resolved in 2 sessions of court, attorney fees wisely intervened – $ 300 If JD's ex-husband does not want a better future for their child, only a court. Meeting once a year imho for a visual signal, if indeed interested in his son, would have seen much more frequently in this court should pay attention, plus the lack of common sense in the reluctance to give permission to emigrate to Canada, and as a consequence, bigger and better prospects and a future for the child. Lack of maintenance is unlikely will act, because a good lawyer will prove the fact of correspondence in your property by agreement.